Der senatssprecher, die parteien und die akademiker, welche sich zuletzt sehr um eine friedliche beilegung des konfliktes bemüht haben, begrüßten die offerte der regierung.
Lediglich die führer der redshirts nahmen noch nicht stellung dazu.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Last Month's Favorite Posts
-
Light at the end of the tunnel? I am sorry, this is another unusual posting about Timor-Leste. But it is important for me to u...
-
Me with a young salt water crocodile at Devil's Marbles in Australia Unbelieveable, today is my 1st anniversary on the road. ...
-
Are you bugged of paying 150THB each time you withdraw money at an ATM (Automated Teller Machine) in Thailand too? Then read further how ...
-
In the meanwhile I am two and a half week in my new environment and have to say.....I like it! I am used to live in this stuffy, noisy,...
-
Kunstvergnügen ohne Warteschlange - die Firenze card In einem früheren Posting habe ich bereits die Firenze card kurz...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen