After a grandiose firework at Phuket Town, everybody walks or drives around 2am to Sapan Hin Pier. Because everybody wants to see the ceremony of God Releasing.
Phuket Vegetarian Festival 2011 - God Releasing
Labels: Dubai, Bangkok, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh
Thailand - Phuket
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Last Month's Favorite Posts
-
Light at the end of the tunnel? I am sorry, this is another unusual posting about Timor-Leste. But it is important for me to u...
-
Me with a young salt water crocodile at Devil's Marbles in Australia Unbelieveable, today is my 1st anniversary on the road. ...
-
Are you bugged of paying 150THB each time you withdraw money at an ATM (Automated Teller Machine) in Thailand too? Then read further how ...
-
In the meanwhile I am two and a half week in my new environment and have to say.....I like it! I am used to live in this stuffy, noisy,...
-
Das Phuket Vegetarian Festival ist vorüber. Dennoch hat der heutige Blog-Post entfernt mit dem Festival zu tun. Es zeigt die Kehrseite des ...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen