Google
VAREKAI - My trip to wheresoever
or in other words: The journey into the unknown...
Menü
Home
About
Impressum & Datenschutz
Lake Batur
Unfortunately we had awful weather conditions with heavy rain on our way threw the mountains and so there are not so much pictures.
Does anybody know what it is? I never saw something like this before.....
This is no artefacte or something at the lense. I saw this ring at the sky.
at the local market
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Neuerer Post
Älterer Post
Startseite
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Last Month's Favorite Posts
The first years of the first sovereign state of the 21st century - part II
Light at the end of the tunnel? I am sorry, this is another unusual posting about Timor-Leste. But it is important for me to u...
1st Anniversary - One year on the road
Me with a young salt water crocodile at Devil's Marbles in Australia Unbelieveable, today is my 1st anniversary on the road. ...
How to withdraw money at cashpoints in Thailand without paying a fee?
Are you bugged of paying 150THB each time you withdraw money at an ATM (Automated Teller Machine) in Thailand too? Then read further how ...
c l i B
In the meanwhile I am two and a half week in my new environment and have to say.....I like it! I am used to live in this stuffy, noisy,...
Firenze card - yes or no?
Kunstvergnügen ohne Warteschlange - die Firenze card In einem früheren Posting habe ich bereits die Firenze card kurz...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen