Mittlerweile hat sich der prime minister erneut zu wort gemeldet und noch einmal betont, dass eine auflösung der regierung nicht die lösung der problems ist.
Auch sei die lösung nicht, ob er in amt bleibe, oder nicht. Es geht hier um korrekte zahlen für das ganze land und es wird mit jedem zusammenarbeiten, der sich zu einer demokratischen arbeitsweise bekennt. Nicht jedoch zu einer solchen vorgehensweise wie die der redshirts.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Last Month's Favorite Posts
-
Light at the end of the tunnel? I am sorry, this is another unusual posting about Timor-Leste. But it is important for me to u...
-
Me with a young salt water crocodile at Devil's Marbles in Australia Unbelieveable, today is my 1st anniversary on the road. ...
-
Are you bugged of paying 150THB each time you withdraw money at an ATM (Automated Teller Machine) in Thailand too? Then read further how ...
-
In the meanwhile I am two and a half week in my new environment and have to say.....I like it! I am used to live in this stuffy, noisy,...
-
Sunrise at Bagan A friend of mine applied today for a Visa at the Embassy of Myanmar, so I am happy to share the newest ...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen