comemmorates of the fallen soldier in action
Monument WW II
On my way along the road from Denpasar to Gilimanuk, I passed a monument in memorian of the WW II.
Labels: Dubai, Bangkok, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh
Indonesia - Bali
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Last Month's Favorite Posts
-
Light at the end of the tunnel? I am sorry, this is another unusual posting about Timor-Leste. But it is important for me to u...
-
Me with a young salt water crocodile at Devil's Marbles in Australia Unbelieveable, today is my 1st anniversary on the road. ...
-
Are you bugged of paying 150THB each time you withdraw money at an ATM (Automated Teller Machine) in Thailand too? Then read further how ...
-
In the meanwhile I am two and a half week in my new environment and have to say.....I like it! I am used to live in this stuffy, noisy,...
-
Der prime minister hat sich am sonntag mit governors aus 61 provinzen getroffen. Es stellte unmißverständlich klar, dass die versammlung in...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen