Google

A Chinese Ceremony above the rooftops of Bangkok


Chinese are sometimes known as unconventional and prefering a different and mostly noisy way of celebrating their spirit.


I got up this morning at 6am. If I would have slept longer, I would be woken up at the latest around 10am.

From outside came a deafening musical clutter, consisting of various drums and cymbals, to my inner ear.

First I couldn't see anything, but then I espied on a rooftop of a multi-storey car park in opposite of my apartment a religious ceremony.




I have no idea what kind of ceremony this was by this time.



After three sessions of 20 minutes each, I was already use to the "music".



Many people joined the ceremony.



A lot of smoking is always evolved during this ceremonies....



.....of course, dragons.









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Last Month's Favorite Posts